Donnerstag, 7. August 2008

BBC's new online fash mag "Thread"

The BBC has launched a new "monthly online fashion magazine bringing you the latest in eco-fabulous style." I only took a quick glance today and I do recommend to check it out however I extremely disliked the "blood, sweat and t-shirt" videos. They are like Michael Moore at his worst wagging a finger at us naughty consumers.

I hope I will never come across like this. I don't want to guilt people into buying products from fair trade labels but I do want to show that there are alternatives to high street brands.

Die BBC hat mit "Thread" ein neues monatliches Online-Modemagazin ins Leben gerufen, das sich mit ethisch korrekter und ökologisch einwandfreier Kleidung beschäftigt. Ich habe es mir heute nur kurz angesehen: auch wenn die "blood, sweat and t-shirt" Videos einige interessante Informationen liefern, sind sie leider in schrecklichster Michael Moore Manier gemacht. Hoffentlich komme ich nie so rüber... Es lohnt sich trotzdem, sich die Seite anzuschauen.

ps: "Thread" habe ich auf dem "Grüne Mode" Blog der Greenpeace Redakteurin Kirsten Brodde entdeckt

Keine Kommentare: